Job Opportunity - Press Operator
We're seeking an experienced full time, night shift, Press Operator. Candidates should be team oriented.
Role and Responsibilities
- All press operators, regardless of size or complexity of their equipment are expected to:
- Operate their equipment in an efficient and productive manner
- Meet job schedules
- Meet established quality metrics
- Minimize spoilage
- Provide daily and basic maintenance on machines
- Operate machines in a safe manner
- Keep work areas neat and clean
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Must have 3+ years of experience in a press operations.
· Minimum High School diploma required.
Strong troubleshooting skills preferred. Experience with UV a plus, but not necessary.
Additional consideration given to military veterans with experience in a press room environment.
HardingPoorman offers highly competitive benefits and salary. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org