There are times when you want to blend in, and times when you need to stand out. Doing a trade show? Standing out is vital. Here’s how:
- Think custom. Round booths instead of square, asymmetrical shapes, attention getting angles that pull the eye into your booth, your product.
- Think bright. UV inks pop in luminescent colors. Plus they dry on contact on virtually any substrate, so they don’t lose their punch.
- Go oversize. Print floor-to-ceiling banners or signs to grab attention.
- Get underfoot. Why not welcome foot traffic with a floor graphic? It’s unexpected and memorable.
- Think 3-D. Try utilizing pop-up displays. Hang them, drape them, put them on a table, or make them free-standing.
- Light things up. Brilliant color light box panels and back-lit displays add drama and maximum impact.
Maximize your wow-factor.
HPG can work with your best products and quirkiest ideas.