We're hiring: Fulfillment Supervisor
This individual oversees the entire fulfillment operation including inventory control and will act as the supervisor of the fulfillment department to ensure all orders are filled on time and correct.
- Ensure that fulfillment orders are assembled, picked, packed and shipped in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Assign and oversee daily tasks of fulfillment personnel.
- Understand all actions, reports and transactions that take place in fulfillment.
- Efficiently answer inquiries in reference to fulfillment orders to Customer Service Team.
- Efficiently complete tasks and special projects related to fulfillment and customer service.
- Efficiently manage to a schedule for all MOD orders.
- Continuously work to improve MOD workflow from Digital to Fulfillment while maintaining a lean process.
- ·Assist CSR’s with set up of new items being entered into fulfillment and help manage expected arrivals.
The Fulfillment Supervisor is expected to:
- Adhere to job specifications;
- Safely and efficiently operate computer systems and equipment;
- Meet job schedules;
- Manage waste and spoilage according to company metrics;
- Keep work areas neat and clean;
- Assist in communicating replenishment of supplies and materials to maintain an accurate inventory;
- Perform all job functions as communicated by your manager
- High School diploma; College Degree preferred
- 1-3 years experience in a similar position
- Fulfillment experience
If you're interested in becoming a member of the HardingPoorman team, please submit your qualifications to Max Phillips, VP of Administration, email@example.com