Banners have come a long way from the old “grommet and hemmed” signage hung haphazardly on chain link fences. Oh, you can still get those, if you really want. But thanks to digital graphics, inkjet technology and wide format printing at HardingPoorman Group, you can also choose from:
- Vinyl laminate in endless colors, from basics to DayGlo® and custom-matched
- Wide format signs from 12” to 60 feet
- Extended lengths from 12” to 100 feet
- Hand stitched, machine stitched canvas and fabrics
- Heavy duty vinyl up to 14 millimeter thickness to stand up to years of usage in all weather
- UV inks to hold up to direct sunlight, year after year
- Static clings
- P.O.P. (point of purchase)
- Wall graphics
- Custom designs
The banners at St. Vincent Hospital are a good example of HPG wide format printing. These banners were mounted just above an inside entry, welcoming children and families with a series of beautiful photographs that underscored the philosophy of St. Vincent. Thanks to inkjet technology and digital graphics, HPG was able to enlarge the photos provided to us with no loss in quality. The colors pop. The smiles are radiant. Because these banners were printed on heavy-duty vinyl and mounted on 3/16” gatorboard, they will last years instead of the weeks or months.
Care to banter with us about banners? We’re ready for your next project.