Throughout February, HPG has been blogging about commercial printing cost savings. It is important to us, and we know it is important to you. We are experienced in saving our clients money. Several clients require us to offer them ways to save on their printing costs. We offered one client over $300,000 in cost savings, last year alone! We take this aspect of customer service seriously.
Here’s a quick snapshot of the many ways we can offer you savings:
- HPG has planning software that will compute the best layout for a project (link to blog 3). We often use this during estimating to make sure we are quoting the best price possible.
- We offer fulfillment services for customers who prefer to print their projects all at once – so you don’t have to worry about storing the printed pieces.
- HPG is one of the few Indianapolis printers that have both offset UV presses and small run digital capabilities . We can look at which printing capability serves your job best. We have two Kodak Direct Imaging (DI) presses that produce high quality digital images at very reasonable prices.
- Not only is our house sheet a premium bright white sheet, but it is also recycled. We pride ourselves for being a Green Printer!
- HPG has a full service bindery in house , with cutting, die cutting, folding, wire-o, and stitching capabilities. Doing printing and finishing at one place saves you time and money.
HardingPoorman Group reps are good listeners. We make ourselves available to meet about upcoming project and ask questions our clients may not know to ask. We can almost always can offer cost saving suggestions to improve your bottom line.