Printing with an eye toward the environment is no longer your most expensive option.
Here are some “green” suggestions for your next print project:
- Find a printer that is committed to using renewable energy sources
- Gang your printing together
- Print digitally to avoid unnecessary set-ups and make-readys to save on energy, paper, and costs
- Know your paper. Look for Chain of Custody certified paper or recycled paper that contains PCW (post-consumer waste)
- Save paper by asking your designer to use standard press sheet sizes or a “house stock”
- Bind your project with wire or plastic coil instead of adhesives
These are just a few ways to pare down the carbon footprint of your next printing project. Ask us how to make your next printing job greener AND cost-effective.