HardingPoorman is a great place to work!
HardingPoorman is a fast growing, industry leading company looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our team. Our expertise is in commercial printing, wide format, digital printing, mailing and fulfillment services.
The Account Executive contributes to growing the company in a role as “strategic partner” to the client, helping the client understand the greater scope of all HardingPoorman solutions.
The Account Executive should approach this position as one of building a business within a business. Revenue growth for the organization is achieved through generating leads and prospecting for new customers while nurturing satisfactory relationships with current clients.
The Account Executive guides clients towards win-win problem solving, clearly identifying concepts and time and budget considerations. The Account Executive should be intent on helping the client achieve their desired end goal rather than just selling a product.
The Account Executive leads internal pre and post sales meetings to ensure understanding of client and project needs.
- Work with existing clients in an innovative approach to help them develop a different approach to our products.
- Focus on developing and expanding long term customer relationships.
- Generate leads and prospect for new customers.
- Meet with new prospects to analyze their current program and determine new program objectives.
- Prepare all follow-up correspondence, including letters, proposals, contracts, and presentations.
- Actively respond to incoming sales calls.
- Meet agreed upon metrics for sales revenue goals, target sell %, value-added %, change order %, DSOs goal.
- Lead all pre-sale and post-sale meetings to review objectives for proposal generation and review details after project award.
- Meet with designers, estimators, account managers, and other HardingPoorman staff members as needed to ensure understanding of client and project needs.
- Ensure all revisions and changes to proposals or awarded projects are communicated accurately and timely to the appropriate internal parties.
- Complete all required internal documentation in an accurate and timely manner and obtain appropriate signatures as required.
- Follow all company established processes and procedures for the timely submission of materials to both client and internal departments, including activities to result in billing.
- 2 years post-secondary education, preferably with classes in business management, graphic arts, project management, marketing, or communication or comparable experience.
- 2 years industry experience in a sales role within one of our primary product offerings.
- Proven success in developing new business and developing long term customer relationships.